Farmboy Art Fund (FBAF) is one of Canada’s first privately funded fine art leasing business, providing a full-cycle experience of leasing museum-quality contemporary artworks at attractive rates.
Founded by the same executive team behind Farmboy Fine Arts®—a leader in the commercial art space for over a decade—FBAF is pioneering an innovative art market offering for businesses across the hospitality, healthcare, finance and retail sectors.
As the FBAF Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating and developing a robust artwork leasing pipeline, as well as active client management, strategic networking, customer engagement and education of prospective premium clientele.
A successful candidate must be a self-starter with a proven track record of selling high-value products or services to key decision makers in various markets, consistently securing qualified deal flow. Preference will be given to candidates with existing networks of prospective leads in hospitality, healthcare, finance and retail sectors.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Ensure consistent and seamless lease flow, achieving maximum pipeline growth
- Over time, identify and build key target markets by industry & geographical region
- Manage through the full cycle of each lease deal, ensuring full customer experience
- Achieve internal sales targets by identifying and adhering to strategic plans
- Maintain internal performance reporting documentation and regularly update the executive team
- Actively manage timelines and priorities with minimum guidance and supervision
- Manage a fluid working schedule, including alignment with other time-zones as needed, as well as a robust travel schedule
- Develop external investor reports
- Work with all internal/external resources pertaining to leasing and financing opportunities
- Work with internal/external resources to support correct positioning and execution of FBAF brand, vision and strategic communication
- Project manage all potential lease and financing opportunities with external art consultants, clients, galleries, primary and secondary market dealers
- Coordinate events for existing and prospective clientele
- Maintain and further develop external representative network in key markets
- Work closely with senior management to effectively mitigate various risks
- Assist in research of future art fund ventures
- Develop and constantly refine sales practices and training materials
- Educate Canadian market on the value and potential of FBAF
- Proactively educate yourself on specifics of the fine art market and this business
- Love and value art, design and culture
- 3-5 years sales experience, focused on high-value products or services
- Preferably have an existing network of prospective leads
- Exemplary communication skills and the ability to work with all types of people
- Must have a professional business designation in a related field
- Highly developed organizational and interpersonal skills
- Can multitask with the best of them
- Experience coordinating multiple moving parts under pressure within firm timelines
ABOUT FARMBOY ART FUND:
One of the first of its kind in the world, the Farmboy Art Fund is an innovative art leasing program that opens new opportunities for social and cultural engagement within the corporate and hospitality sectors.
The art fund and complementary art leasing program bring access to museum-quality, investment-grade artwork that works in conjunction with design cycles and allows clients to showcase ground-breaking and memorable collections, without the capital risk.
ABOUT FARMBOY FINE ARTS®:
Farmboy Fine Arts is a full-service art consultancy, delivering custom artwork and curated collections for hospitality, healthcare and corporate spaces.
Focused on developing intelligent, relevant art experiences, we aren’t simply an artwork provider. We are a partner, offering support and services from initial art concept through design, project management and fulfillment.
With over a decade of international experience and more than 2,000 completed projects for thousands of clients, our purpose is simple—change lives with art.
- Contract with base compensation based on experience, additional compensation heavily aligned with sales performance
- Remote working available
- Start date: Immediate
Please send resume and cover letter with “Sales Manager” in the subject line.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Please no phone calls, no drop-ins and no recruiters.