Farmboy Fine Arts Inc. (FBFA) is searching for exceptional individual(s) to join its outside sales team. If you are an experienced Hospitality sales professional with outstanding communication skills and a positive team-focused attitude then we would like to hear from you.
A bit about you:
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in the hospitality industry or comparable industry
- Currently representing other hospitality companies
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a closely knit team
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Love and appreciation for art, design and culture
- An unmatched desire to learn
- Ability to generate sales leads with existing customers and develop new opportunities/new customers within assigned territory
As an Outside Sales Rep to our exceptional Sales team, you will serve as the quarterback for coordinating external workflow and opportunities that lead to excellent account relationships. You’re a customer service wizard crossed with keen multi-tasker. Fast paced, evolving sales environments are your comfort zone. In addition to working with the Sales team and reporting all activity, you will contribute to the overall success and positive image of the company.
USA: Georgia, Texas, California, Nevada, Illinois, Florida, Washington & Oregon
Canada: Toronto & Montreal
UAE: Abu Dhabi & Dubai
- Presents regular input on all account activity, including status, updating, and reports on a consistent basis
- Provides effective two-way communication between FBFA and the customer
- Supports team to create trusting and long-term relationships with all account decision makers/influencers
- Communicates all offerings, launches and opportunities to accounts in pursuit of development for growth and new business potential
- Supports team to ensure that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are successfully maintained
- Research and explore new partnerships
If this doesn’t sound like your particular brand of vodka, then have a safe journey and no hard feelings. Otherwise, we would like to hear from you. Referrals from current FBFA customers or industry partners encouraged and welcome.
A bit about us:
FBFA offers you the opportunity to work in an exciting, challenging and creative environment where personal growth, career development, collaboration and a commitment to excellence are a big part who we are. We reward self-starters, firecrackers, collaborators and life enthusiasts. We don’t abide stagnancy or bureaucracy. We thrive on change and ambitious goals.
Interested candidates send your resume and cover letter to the COO, Tim Gudewill at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Outside Sales Rep” in the subject line.
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however; only the candidates selected for interviews and meetings will be contacted. No phone calls, no drop-ins and no recruiters please.